Tuesday, February 06, 2007

notes from a much too early morning

I just swallowed my last (hopefully!) bcp!

Scan showed that the cyst I had at the end of my last IUI cycle (on the ovary that had produced NO mature follicles, at that) is still there. Persistent little bugger to fight through three weeks of pills. The nurse seems to think it will not be a problem because it's old. We'll see.

For some reason when I left the blood room I said, "see you Thursday!" I have no idea why. There's no reason to go back Thursday. I'm a spaz like that.

Speaking of spaz. I fell down again (different stairs.) And I ran into the footboard of my own bed this morning. You know, because the bed hasn't changed positions in my room, ever, and I still can't navigate successfully in the dark.

***

Update: All clear. Stims to start on Saturday.

2 comments:

Irish Girl said...

Fantastic! Cheering for you ...

LJ said...

Congrats! I've got a cyst right now - also on my non-follicle producing ovary. They don't have me on BCP though, so who knows...