Friday, February 02, 2007

For the love of (insert name here), please stop!

I am very done with the bcp portion of this show. Except that I have at least four more days to go.

My body is so confused. I'm a short cycles kind of girl, and I have a very bossy endocrine system. Many many moons ago when I was on the pill for HA! prevention! HA! I would regularly begin bleeding at the start of the third week of active pills. When I have had to use pills for cyst management, it's always been for two weeks, and I've been ok. I am now in my fourth week and my body is none too pleased. It wants to have a period, I can tell. Very light spotting and back cramps that are usually precursors to the big event have been plaguing me for the past week.

And chocolate. My friend, chocolate. I have had a NEED for chocolate, particularly peanut butter m&ms. Usually just having it once would satisfy the craving, but not this time. I want more, and I want it now. I just ate a cupcake and it's not even 10am.

3 comments:

Cat, Galloping said...

mmmm, cupcake...

Irish Girl said...

Yeah... thanks, now I want some M&Ms.

:)

Anonymous said...

Bring on the peanut butter M&Ms...the ultimate in PMS food..peanut butter and chocolate.