Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It's trigger day

Done stimming. No more gonal-f and no more ganirelix.

I'm still disappointed about my low number of follicles, but I'm trying not to be. Unless something drastic that I haven't thought of happens between now and then, I'll be going through with retrieval on thursday.

I think the reason I'm having a hard time is that I feel like this is my shot. My only shot. We don't have the money to try again.

That's a lot of pressure on me and my parts.

Oh, and literally, there is a lot of pressure on my parts. And on the waistband of my pants. Not loving the bloated feeling and the fact that I'm now down a pair of jeans (since I have a lame number of follicles, the bloat really ought to be smaller in my opinion.)

P doesn't totally get the estrogen thing. I'm tired. He made me cry by teasing me about something stupid. He apologized, but still.

6 comments:

Cat, Galloping said...

i'm pulling for you!

Anonymous said...

Sending good thoughts your way...

LJ said...

That estrogen is really powerful stuff, isn't it? My fingers are crossed for you both!

Irish Girl said...

Oy the pressure. Be kind to yourself.

Thinking of you this week. Will you keep us posted?

twirl said...

Thank you all.

Ms. Perky said...

Good luck!