Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I can worry in my sleep.

I've been having a lot of dreams lately. Here are some highlights:

(#1) I had this dream where I was friends with this blogger who has a kid (it's none of you, it's someone I lurk who doesn't even know me because I've never commented there.) and she and her husband died. I was taking care of her child and answering questions for the police and everything.

I didn't kill the blogger.

But I feel really guilty for having the dream in the first place (as if I had a choice.)

I'm kind of glad we aren't really blog-friends because I know I'd feel even worse.

(#2) Addison Montgomery (Grey's Anatomy) is my doctor. I don't remember the rest.

(#3) I think this one is fairly telling. Of course, I'm not sure what exactly it is telling me.

I had a bunch of follicles. 30 or so, at least. I had a vision of them on the u/s machine and then I saw them explode simultaneously.

And I woke up screaming.

Lucky for me, P comforted me in his sleep instead of punching me in the face or gouging my eyes out (which, unfortunately, has been his response before to my bad dreams when he happened to be dreaming himself.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, where to start? First of all, who DOESN'T dream that Addison is their OB? Second, 30 follicles could be a good omen (I tend to look on the bright side). And, third, "I didn't kill the blogger"? Methinks you protest too much. I'm just sayin'.

Irish Girl said...

Oooh. I love dreams! Yours are good too.

*shrug*

I say you're just working through this cycle as best you can. And that is my "Professional" Bloggie opinion :)

JJ said...

Hi!
We are newbies...making the blogroll circle to visit "fellowbloggers" We are male factor/unexplained.
I have vivid dreams all the time--sounds like this dream was pretty vivid!
Best of luck on your journey-hope to see you over at our blog!

Unknown said...

I totally love your blog! Thanks for sharing! no, I am not a stalker...