1. dishwasher handle. The dishwasher itself still works, but the handle has to be manipulated a lot in order to get it to open up and P is not capable of doing this. Of course, he was not capable of opening up the dishwasher and inserting dirty dishes before either. It's just a matter of time, I presume, until I'm not able to get it open any longer and we have to replace the whole thing because of the stupid handle.
2. garbage disposal. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with this thing. It was working and then it wasn't. It's not the circuit, the wires all appear to be attached, and nothing is jammed inside it. It just. won't. work. Today I'm pretending it's not a problem.
3. our mattress. Not exactly broken, but we never really got all the smell out and it bothers me, so I'm pretty sure it counts. Especially since it's my list and all.
4. sump pump. For some reason it just stopped working. Basement began to flood. Switched plug into different outlet and now it works. So the pump isn't broken, we're just having random electrical problems (in our nearlyfreakinnew house?)
5. light bulbs. Three of these suckers in two days. Um, did someone put a hex on my house?
I hate. hate. hate. having broken things.