Saturday, January 06, 2007

Part three

Did you think I would leave these guys out?


Boy


Girl kissing Boy


Girl


I just love this.


Sharing "hand me down" toys from my mom's puppy.

They were pretty good at my IL's for Christmas. They each got to open a present and Boy just ran happily in a circle with his wrapped toy in his mouth. Girl knew just what to do with hers and she ripped right into it. One of P's siblings gave them a bucket of treats too, and naturally they were very grateful. Girl was good about wearing her antlers, but Boy kept trying to remove his so we gave up on that.

2 comments:

raw said...

I am LOVING the pictures of your pets. It is very kind of them to let you take pictures of them with accessories. My Bailey likes to swat at them or find the nearest chair or couch and rub his head all over them to get them off.

Cat, Galloping said...

i love them! somehow it's not as humiliating for a dog. :)

when A and i came home from our honeymoon, we found a new cat toy in the living room. i was surprised but wondered if the cat sitter had brought it. turns out that a friend had sent the cats a present and (the cat sitter had brought it in with the mail) they neatly tore a hole in the package to get their toy out!