Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Moving!

The timing of the new blog was due partly to the other big move in my future. We're moooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvving! Yippee! It won't be until next spring, but we're still very excited. Nearly every day we have a conversation about "when we leave here, we can..." or, "just think, in NewCity we'll have/do/be..."

I LOVE that I have something to look forward to again. The idea of a fresh start is thrilling and we just can't wait. One of the things I look forward to the most is that in NewCity I ought to be able to see a real doctor!

I haven't yet decided if I am going to yap about NewCity on here. I'm tempted, because you never know when a reader has something interesting or helpful to contribute, but I'm leery about putting too much out there. Stay tuned to see what wins out!

Oh, and WOO-HOO! We're MOVING! (you know, in case you missed that part.)

No comments: