Monday, August 28, 2006

In case you're here to read about the IF stuff

Status update:

Day: 9
Days on gonal-f: 6
Possible follicles: 4-5

Today I'm starting to feel more activity over on the left. This is not surprising because the 3-4 largest follicles are all growing over there. I've got a medium sized one growing on the right all alone. It's not the most comfortable feeling (I'm in my stretchy jeans-- and I'm not even doing IVF!) but I'm actually glad that I can feel it working. Seeing things growing on the ultrasound is one thing, but feeling them grow is reassuring. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself.

What else do you want to know?

2 comments:

Cat, Galloping said...

oh i'm just here for the puppies. and the grumpiness. i kind of miss the grumpy entries about hawaii.

Irish Girl said...

Yeah, me too. For the puppies.

But I'm also here to cheer you on cuz I remember how bad the gonal-f belly fullness feels ... even though it is just part of the deal ... it still sucks.

Haven't witnessed the grumpiness yet. I'm new here. Feel free to bring that back if you like.