Saturday, March 04, 2006

On the house hunt...

Ohmygoodness morning came way too early!

Free hotel breakfast was pretty damn decent, but we inhaled it so I'm not sure how it tasted.

Found CompetentRealtor's (CR) office. Located P's soon-to-be office. Got a PO box. Three tasks down!

This was a day all about house-hunting. I had a bunch of listings before arriving and a list of other possibilities. CR had even more for me to look at! She knows this is going to be a short trip and I want to see as much as possible.

We came away from the day totally satisfied and with three possibilities!

House #1 is on a cul-de-sac and has a cool loft and great deck. Downside is that the master is not attatched to the master bath and is right next to the kitchen.

House #2 is a new build, but there aren't any restrictions so the neighbors can put four cars on their front lawn if they want to. And they did. New and pretty though.

House #3 is in the very area we wanted. It's beautiful inside and out but it doesn't have central air and is at the top of our budget.

I sent pics to P, and House #3 is his current fave. We'll see. I have at least 8 more houses to see tomorrow!


Oh, and yeah, it's cold. But believe it or not, I wore my jacket and I survived. I did slip on some ice though and fell on my ass. Oh well. Bound to happen.

No comments: