Tuesday, March 06, 2007

chicken, you say? why, yes, I am.

I still have this cold and I'm not any less tired, but I am glad that you all agree with me that waiting until Monday for a beta is torture.

I am now the scared hopeful owner of several sticks to be urinated on. Of course, I don't have the courage to actually pee on them, but I have purchased them. They're sitting on my coffee table right now. Looking at me. Hoping I'll take them into the bathroom and have my wicked way with them. Instead I just open their boxes and remove the leaflets and then put the leaflets back in the boxes and close them up and put them back on the table.

2 comments:

Cat, Galloping said...

Pee! Pee! Pee!

Irish Girl said...

Girl. Don't make me come over there and MAKE you do it. :)

And thanks in advance, now I know what I'll be doing all night tonight ... coming back to check on Twirl's POAS results!!!!!