- We moved into our new house.
- We did get our utilities.
- I do not have TiVo hooked up yet.
- One of my boys cried for a whole day (I think he wanted to know where the heck our stuff was. It's here now and the crying has stopped.)
- I had my first appointment at NewClinic. I'm not sure what I think of them yet.
- I gained some weight on my trip and I don't like how I feel. I was more embarrassed than usual to be weighed at the doctor's office.
- I never made a decision about grad school and now it's too late to apply this year.
- Having a GPS is really awesome when you're in a new area. I am much more confident when I go out with it so I go out more (I suck at directions.)
- I woke up last night screaming that there was a chicken in the bathtub.
Thursday, May 18, 2006
I feel like I'm always behind; I just can't catch up.