Tuesday, August 05, 2008

bad form, dear

You know what's worse than just stealing a shower?
(shower-stealing, as defined by my house: getting in while the other person is standing in the bathroom waiting for the water to get warm - yes, I know it is wasteful to run the water while not using the shower.)

Stealing a shower while someone is actually showering!

P got in the shower that I was already in and just stood right in front of the water and cleaned up and left, while I waited freakin' wet and cold patiently for him to finish.  

And, to add insult to injury - he didn't even try any funny business with the loofah if you know what I mean!

3 comments:

BigP's Heather said...

That is bad form. Shame on him! I think that deserves for him to get his toenails painted pink while he is sleeping.

Irish Girl said...

Seriously bad form! I laugh though, because D used to do the same thing to me in our old house (which had a tiny little water heater -- basically requiring us to shower together if we both wanted warm water with which to bathe). As if you'da let him get into any funny business -- what with the water stealing and all ;-)

Cute story!

Stephanie said...

Very Funny! Sound like something my guy would do!