Sunday, September 23, 2007

Of note

Item#1 - Thanks for the well-wishes. Being sick blows and I think I'm finally starting to kick this bug. That business about having a weaker immune system when pregnant rings true here. This head cold really kicked my ass! Stay healthy.

Item#2 - Mood swings/hormonal shifts fully in gear. Had a minor freak-out over a stroller this morning. I may or may not share the lunacy with you all at a later time. P thinks I've gone crazy, and I can't really disagree with him.

Item #3 - As I went to bed last night, I was thinking about the baby. I found myself wondering what it will sound like when she laughs. Just imagining it... indescribable.

4 comments:

Furrow said...

hormonal blowouts? I've had a few. Lately, I feel truly mentally impaired.

Angie said...

Hormones? HA! It's been so hot here the past few days, and that just makes me even moodier :-) Glad to hear you're starting to feel better.

Irish Girl said...

The sound of her giggles, the sight of her face, the sweet newborn smell :) Indescribable, indeed. Soon! Very soon!

BabyAlways.com said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy!