Thursday, November 09, 2006

October update

1. Cysts resolved. IUI stims followed by canceled IUI due to events outside of my or the doctors control and unrelated to my body resulted in a "natural" attempt that "naturally" failed. Giant cysts followed (dude, the nurse used the word "debris" to describe a mess around one ovary.)

2. Decision time: Lap/IUI/IVF.

3. Girl now has a "bonus" collar to control barking. She wears it only in the evening and only when she needs it. It sprays citronella in her nose if she barks and is supposed to then reduce the behavior. Now if you get the collar out she runs to take a rest in her crate. Not exactly what I wanted, but better than the barking.

4. I had NO trick or treaters on Halloween. This was very depressing for me. I live very close to three THREE schools, and I thought we'd get some, but I guess not. SO glad that P agreed to take the leftover candy to work!

3 comments:

Cat, Galloping said...

i've missed you in blogland!

i'm sorry your return wasn't marked by happier news.

Irish Girl said...

Where have you been?!!?! You have been dearly missed. Glad to hear from you though sorry it *this crap* continues.

We also get NO kids on Halloween here. But when you live on a street with only four homes, none of which contain children, it isn't a surprise.

Glad you're back. Post again soon!

raw said...

Cysts suck. Good luck with your decision-making.

Glad to hear the barking is under control.

And we did not have the no trick-or-treater problem. We live in a townhome community with three other townhome/duplex communities around us. We had two GIGANTIC bowls of candy, and we were left with only a few tootsie-rolls. Which is definitely good for my hips...

Glad to "see" you again.